Kevin Braddock: Credentials
• Embedded Storyteller at Made by Many, London
• Storyteller at Minds@Work Movement London
• Coaching & mentoring for personal and professional development, Commercial Break, London
• Contributing Editor, Hole & Corner
• Contributing Editor, British Esquire
• Editor, The Calm Zine, London. The Campaign Against Living Miserably's quarterly print title, distributed nationally through Top Man.
• Editor-in-Chief, Sleek (2011–2014, Berlin). Nominated in the Lead Awards 2014 Hauptkategorie Zeitschriften/Main Category, Magazines.
• Co-founder, Winter/A Mag For All Seasons (2014–, Berlin).
• Founder, Publisher & Editor, Manzine, (2008-2012, London and Berlin).
• Contributing Editor, British GQ (2003–2011). Nominated and Highly Commended, PPA Writer Of the Year category, 2007.
• Features Editor, The Face (2000–2002, London).
• Editorial support at 032c/Joerg Koch, Flaneur magazine and TISSUE magazine.
• Bylined in the Guardian, Financial Times, Mail On Sunday, Independent, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Times, Wired, Elle, Vogue, Wallpaper*, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Intersection, Creative Review, Tank and others.
Previous and current commercial clients include:
• Oakley/Rouleur R13 (London)
• Reluctantly Brave (Writer-In-Residence, London)
• Kemmler-Kemmler/Zign Shoes/Zalando (Berlin)
• Snowden Design (Berlin)
• BBH/Audi (London)
• Spin/Buro Happold (London)
• Hearst/Esquire (Stella Artois, Armani Code, Woodford Reserve) (London)
• Grolsch/Not Actual Size (London)
• Mini/karlssonwilker (New York)
• BBE Group/H&B Publishing (Berlin)
Coaching & Mentoring
I studied Coaching & Mentoring under Max Coates on the Institute of Education’s MA Leadership programme. My mentoring work includes work at Commercial Break, lectureships at Livity/Live Magazine (London), the London College of Communication, Thomas Tallis School, National Theatre New Views initiative and co-directing The British Council’s Future Of Youth Publishing Conference in Mumbai, 2006.
• First Class Honours degree, French Studies, Goldsmiths College 1994.
• Based in London until 2009, and Berlin from 2009-2014.
• Fluent English and French, conversational Italian and German.
• I have competed in triathlon up to Olympic distance, running up to half-marathon and marathon distances, and cyclosportive, and I enjoy languages, learning, creative writing, style, art and making.