Kevin Braddock: Credentials
• Embedded Storyteller/Editor at Made by Many, London (2015-2017)
• Interim Editor, The Calm Zine, London. A voluntary position assisting with editorial strategy and publishing an issues of The Campaign Against Living Miserably's quarterly print title
• Editor-in-Chief, Sleek (2011–2014, Berlin). Nominated in the Lead Awards 2014 Hauptkategorie Zeitschriften/Main Category, Magazines.
• Co-founder, Winter/A Mag For All Seasons (2014, Berlin).
• Founder, Publisher & Editor, Manzine, (2008-2012, London and Berlin).
• Contributing Editor, British GQ (2003–2011). Nominated and Highly Commended, PPA Writer Of the Year category, 2007.
• Features Editor, The Face (2000–2002, London).
• Editorial support at 032c/Joerg Koch, Flaneur magazine and TISSUE magazine.
• Bylined in the Guardian, Financial Times, Mail On Sunday, Independent, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Times, Wired, Elle, Vogue, Wallpaper*, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Intersection, Creative Review, Tank and others.
Previous and current commercial clients include:
• Oakley/Rouleur R13 (London)
• Reluctantly Brave (Writer-In-Residence, London)
• Kemmler-Kemmler/Zign Shoes/Zalando (Berlin)
• Snowden Design (Berlin)
• BBH/Audi (London)
• Spin/Buro Happold (London)
• Hearst/Esquire (Stella Artois, Armani Code, Woodford Reserve) (London)
• Grolsch/Not Actual Size (London)
• Mini/karlssonwilker (New York)
• BBE Group/H&B Publishing (Berlin)
Coaching, Mentoring & Counselling
I studied Coaching & Mentoring under Max Coates on the Institute of Education’s MA Leadership programme (2015), and hold a Certificate In Humanistic & Psychodynamic Counselling from Goldsmith College, University of London (2016-2017). I have mentored at Commercial Break, Livity/Live Magazine (London), the London College of Communication, Thomas Tallis School, and The British Council.
• First Class Honours degree, French Studies, Goldsmiths College 1994.
• Based in London until 2009, Berlin 2009-2014, and London since 2015.
• Fluent English and French, conversational Italian and German.
• I have competed in triathlon up to Olympic distance, running up to half-marathon and marathon distances, and cyclosportive, and I enjoy languages, learning, creative writing, style, art and making.